The Project offers free presentations and workshops to groups throughout the state of Maryland who work with immigrant populations and wish to educate themselves about the family safety planning and the new standby guardianship law and how it protects children and families.
Organizations and groups to whom we have made presentations include:
- Guardianship Liaisons of the Circuit Courts of Maryland
- Esperanza Center (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Linkages to Learning (Montgomery County, Maryland)
- EveryMind (Montgomery County, Maryland)
- Self Help Clinic of the Circuit Court of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Prince George’s County Public School International Student Admissions and Enrollment Office, ESOL Office and Kinship Care Office
- Judy Center at Rolling Terrace Elementary School (Takoma Park, Maryland)
- Montgomery County Public School Pupil Personnel Workers
- International Social Service Conference: Beyond Separation: Protecting Cross Border Families
- Latino Parent Night at Governor Thomas Johnson High School in Frederick, Maryland
- Latino Health Initiative Health Promoters (Montgomery County, Maryland)
- Early Childhood Advisory Board of Prince George’s County Public Schools
- Congregation Action Network (CAN)
For more information contact Cam Crockett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240-535-5966.